Our quote will reflect the tailoring of the payroll service to your needs, but a range of typical charges is set out below;
What is it going to cost?
Our payroll prices are competitive and advised annually in advance. They are charged either monthly or quarterly to suit your cash flow needs. What you get for your money is a comprehensive payroll service summarised below. There are no hidden charges, but certain payroll related issues that are not common to all clients must of necessity be charged separately, in particular annual returns of employee benefits-in-kind (if any).
Payroll fees include:
- Setting up a PAYE scheme with HMRC
- Payroll reports after each payroll run
- Calculation of SSP, SMP, SPP
- Online Real Time Information (RTI) filing
- Starter/leaver processing
- Implementation of PAYE tax code changes
- Year end processing P60
Typical payroll service charges for a monthly payroll service - download the attachment at the bottom of this page.